BePure Two Probiotic 120 Capsules
BePure Two is an advanced daily probiotic with 30 billion viable bacteria per serve, specially designed with 19 beneficial strains that have been researched for their wellbeing-boosting properties. These probiotic strains provide your body with a powerful dose of beneficial bacteria to support optimal gut health. Try BePure Two today and find out for yourself why everyone loves this probiotic.
BePure Two Probiotic supports:
- Gut Issues, Constipation, Diarrhoea
- Sugar Cravings
- Skin health
- Food sensitivities
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Amount per daily serving:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus MAK32L61A
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii spp, bulgaricus MAK55L88B
- L. casei MAK20L30C
- Bifidobacterium Lactis MAK16B42L
- L. salivarius MAK90L10S
- Lactobacillus Plantarum MAK45L23P
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus MAK79L08R
- L.paracasei MAK92L81P
- L. Helveticus MAK18L62H
- L. gasseri MAK04L22G
- Bacillus Coagulans MTC5856 (LactoSpore®)
- Bifidobacterium Infantis MAk22B041I
- Bifidobacterium Breve MAK40B22B
- B. bifidum MAK53B66B
- Bifidobacterium Longum MAK34B12L
- L.Reuteri MAK02L14R
- S.Thermophilus MAK34S24T
- L.Fermentum MAK20L13F
- Saccharomyces boulardii MAK08S06B
- Additional ingredients (L-Glutamine 40mg, Inulin 200mg, Apple Pectin 24mg, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide)
How to use it
- Take 2 x capsules daily. Take one 30 minutes prior to your first meal and 2 hours after your last meal of the day.
- If this is your first time taking BePure Two we recommend starting with 1x capsule per day & increasing slowly to 2x capsules.
Is this product right for me?
- Suitable to take when pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Suitable for ages 12+
- Contains strains cultured in lactose.
Consult with your healthcare professional if you experience:
- Any significant gut dysfunction including Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis, Peptic ulcer(s), active H. Pylori infection, Barretts Oesophagus, Diverticulitis, bowel cancer or any other gastrointestinal pathology.
- SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) or SIFO (Small Intestinal Fungal Overgrowth)